The Windows Azure Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs and presentations that are designed to help you learn how to use the latest Windows Azure features and services.
The June 2012 update includes 42 step-by-step hands-on labs and 20 presentations covering the new Windows Azure features. Some of the updates in this version include:
· 12 new hands-on labs for Windows Azure Virtual Machines
· 11 new hands-on labs for Windows Azure Web Sites
· 2 new hands-on labs that demonstrate Windows Azure with Windows 8 Metro-style applications
· New hands-on labs for Node.js and PHP using Mac OS X
· Updated content for the latest Windows Azure SDKs, tools, and new Windows Azure Management Portal
· New and updated presentations designed to support individual sessions to a full 3 day training workshops
You can download the training kit from the download center here: http://bit.ly/WATKJune2012
The Windows Azure Training Kit – June 2012 update includes technical content that can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, or Mac OS X. The Windows and .NET hands-on labs are designed for use with either Visual Studio 2010 or the Visual Studio 2012 Release Candidate.
After installing the trainining kit, please refer to the setup instructions and prerequisites for each individual hands-on lab for more details