As of today Windows 8 has been released to manufacturing (RTM)!
- August 15th: Developers will be able to download the final version of Windows 8 via your MSDN subscriptions.
- August 15th: IT professionals testing Windows 8 in organizations will be able to access the final version of Windows 8 through your TechNet subscriptions.
- August 16th: Customers with existing Microsoft Software Assurance for Windows will be able to download Windows 8 Enterprise edition through the Volume License Service Center (VLSC), allowing you to test, pilot and begin adopting Windows 8 Enterprise within your organization.
- August 16th:Microsoft Partner Network members will have access to Windows 8.
- August 20th:Microsoft Action Pack Providers (MAPS) receive access to Windows 8.
- September 1st: Volume License customers without Software Assurance will be able to purchase Windows 8 through Microsoft Volume License Resellers.
Windows Server 2012 Arrives September 4
Windows Server 2012 has been released to manufacturing, too. That means the final code is complete and Microsoft will deliver the “brand new OS” to hardware and software vendors & partners this week. Good news for MSDN and TechNet subscribers and MS Partners, as Microsoft will also make the software available to their volume licensing customers in the next couple of weeks.
One thought on “Windows 8 has been released to manufacturing”
Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re simply too magnificent. I actually like what you’ve bought right here,
really like what you’re stating and the best way in which you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.